OpTech O2 Platinum
MOCON’s OpTech®– O2 Platinum is the ideal multi-application oxygen analyser for beverage, biopharmaceutical, and food products where maintaining barrier integrity is critical.
Key features include:
- Oxygen permeation rates of multiple packages or films
- Determine product shelf life for an oxygen sensitive product
- Perform quality control of MAP packages off the production line
- Conduct transportation and distribution studies
- Understand the effects of total package oxygen
- Detect packages with gross leaks
- Testing does not consume oxygen
Check out the video demonstration
The OpTech-O2 Platinum sensor can be deployed in three ways:
- The platinum sensor comes ready to use in sticker format; reusable sensors for
headspace applications and permanent sensors for liquid applications. These
sensors are placed inside the package using MOCON’S convenient vacuum pen.
The package is sealed and interrogated non-destructively with the external detector.
This sensor type is ideal for package permeation studies, shelf life analysis, and
- ImPULSE™ platinum sensor measures oxygen inside opaque and retort packages.
- An invasive needle incorporating the platinum sensor for destructive headspace
For more information call 1800 354 302 (Australia) or 0800 777 704 (New Zealand).