Moistrex MX8000 Paper Analyzer
The Moistrex MX8000 Portable At-Line Paper Moisture Analyzer provides paper and board makers, paper converters and printers with a fast, accurate paper moisture content measurement of a wide variety of papers, either at-line or in the QC laboratory.
Its moisture measurement range of 1-15% makes it ideal for moisture testing finished papers and boards or measuring moisture at critical stages in paper converting such as pre-lamination of pressure sensitive adhesive materials or following re-moisturising, or during the printing process.
The Moistrex MX8000 is very easy to use: simply place a sheet of paper in the waveguide, select the paper type and type in the basis weight, close the lid, and an accurate result is displayed within a few seconds.
MX8000 Paper Moisture Analyzer is available in two configurations, depending on the basis weight of the paper or board:
- MX8000-T80 for lighter papers (30-400 gsm )
- MX8000-T20 for heavier papers and board (150-1200 gsm)
- 1-15% moisture range for paper and board between 30-1200 gsm
- Ideal for use in ISO9000 quality procedures
- Supplied pre-calibrated for a wide range of common paper types
- Calibration is unaffected by color, surface finish, sizing, conductive salts or fibre length
- Measurement time Multi-lingual interface
For more information call 1800 354 302 (Australia) or 0800 777 704 (New Zealand).