Countsafe Electronic Counter
Optel Vision CountSafe™ with Automatic Ejection significantly reduces the risk of cross-contamination on your bottle filling line, thus reducing the risk of customer complaints and recalls.
This high-performance and cost-effective inspection and rejection system provides electronic counter machines with superior inspection accuracy and efficiency. The ergonomically designed inspection and automatic ejection can be installed on any manufactured electronic counter machine or on an existing line. CountSafe™ with Automatic Ejection for Electronic Counter works with tablets, capsules and softgels of sizes ranging from 4 to 30 mm.
With this system, all products are verified just before falling into the bottles. Once a defect has been detected, the product gets rejected through a vacuum system, attached to a closed bin equiped with a HEPA filter and a pre-separator collector preventing any substance or dust to escape. As with all Optel Vision products, CountSafe™ follows cGMP guidelines and is FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Avoid product rework: bottles are filled with 100% good products
- Excellent ROI with less product rework and increased productivity
- Increased OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
- 100% wrong production ejection in less than 5 seconds
- Can be integrated to any Electronic Counter on the market
- Unique LEDs allow up to 20 pictures per second for very sharp image and a precise analysis
- Complete cGMP design: easy to clean, easy to operate with tool less changeovers
- Fully automatic 2 axis linear robot rejection in less than 5 seconds
- Rejects any size/shape of products (wrong shape, wrong colour, wrong size, broken product, rogues)
- Integrated vacuum system with Hepa Filter and preseparator collector
- Quick and easy recipes management
- High accuracy with low false reject rate
For more information call 1800 354 302 (Australia) or 0800 777 704 (New Zealand).