Empty Bottle Verification
The Camsensor Empty Bottle Verification system inspects glass bottles for chips and cracks on the top and sides of the bottle neck and removes reject bottles form the production line. It provides comprehensive quality control to help prevent imperfect bottles reaching your customers
With complete visual inspection, the Empty Bottle Verification system checks for chips & cracks in the bottle seal area (rim) and thread area including the tuck. The system will also measure the tuck angle, neck width (Y dimension) and label area dimension.
- The performance of the Camsensor Empty Bottle Verification features the following advantages:
- High accuracy at up to 10 bottles a second
- Alarms for consecutive faults due to faulty machine components or incorrect setup
- 10” Touchscreen allows configuration selection for different bottle types, and quick selection of current production run.
The hardware is tough and smart:
- Vibration and water proof, all equipment rated to highest hygenic food standards
- Long life and maintenance free lighting systems
- Smart camera technology, no additional processing PC required
- Remote engineering support via the internet
- Support contract for peace of mind operation
Check out the Empty Bottle Verification Demonstration
For more information call 1800 354 302 (Australia) or 0800 777 704 (New Zealand).