Screw Cap Verification
The Camsensor Screw Cap Verification system inspects screw caps on wine bottles and detects missing, or incorrectly applied caps.
Bottles with missing, or incorrectly applied caps are automatically removed from the production line and/or the line stopped.
The system inspects the caps for; cap presence, redraw presence, cap height, correct thread depth and correct pilfer band tuck-under depth.
The system can be adjustable to manage multiple wine bottle heights.
The performance of the Camsensor Screw Cap Verification features the following advantages:
- Alarms for consecutive faults due to faulty machine components or incorrect setup
- High accuracy at up to 10 bottles a second
- 10” Touchscreen allows configuration selection for different bottle types, and quick selection of current production run.
The hardware is tough and smart:
- Long life and maintenance free lighting systems
- Smart camera technology, no additional processing PC required
- Remote engineering support via the internet
- Support contract for peace of mind operation
- Vibration and water proof, all equipment rated to highest hygenic food standards
Check out the Screw Cap Verification Demonstration
For more information call 1800 354 302 (Australia) or 0800 777 704 (New Zealand).