CW3s Compact & Simplified Dynamic Checkweigher
For dynamic Checkweighing of end-of-line packaged goods
Designed to be integrated into the production process to ensure product weight meets legislation, the CW3s compact and simplified design is perfect for packaged and wrapped products under 3 kg.
This is a fixed sized three conveyor system consisting of a 400mm infeed, 400mm PWT, 600mm outfeed with a belt width of 300mm.
The system comes complete with a free-standing wheeled reject bin with cover and includes reject confirmation and bin full sensors.
Working to a Code of Practice (COP)? – All Loma Machines can be spec’d to the latest COP’s of your choice from M&S to Sainsbury’s. Learn more about the codes of practices and what it means for your business.
The CW3s Checkweigher is the perfect solution for the following product types:
- Convenience Foods
- Packs of Meats
- Fruit Punnets
- Retail compliant options to suit M&S, Tesco, J Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Waitrose, Wal-Mart, Costco and BRC v7
- Manufactured with Loma’s “Designed to Survive” philosophy
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Approved systems to OIML R51 and MID (EC TAC)
- Automatic Mean Weight Correction to help meet weight legislation
- Belt speeds of up to 50m/min
- Product weights up to 3kg
|Finish:||Brushed 304 Stainless Steel with PETG cover|
|Line Height Options:||750-1000mm (+/- 50 adjustment)|
|Weight Range – MID/R51 Approved:||200-3000g|
|Weight Range – Non-Approved:||50-3000g|
|Supply Voltages:||110 or 230v/1ph/N+E 50 or 60Hz|
|Air Supply:||5 to 8 Bar (10mm Outside Dia) 72-116 Psi|
|Belt Type:||PU Anti Static|
|Data Retrieval:||Via USB, Ethernet, Enet, Tracs|