Belt Colour Sorter
TAIHO Belt Colour Sorters offer industry leading accuracy and precision to help you improve product quality and maximise product output.
The system features a high quality reject system and premium NIR wide spectrum illumination system. The Belt Colour Sorter is available in a variety of configurations to meet your processing demands.
- Flexible Configuration & Variable Light Source – The IR colour sorter has a colour LED illumination system and NIR wide spectrum illumination system. The Color LED illumination system can choose use different spectrum for the illumination to increase the contrast and increase the precision of information acquisition. The LED illumination system has an efficient cooling system, enhancing system lifetime, low energy consumption and high performance. The NIR wide spectrum illumination system uses a German imported light source. The light source also has uniform illumination, high brightness, low energy consumption and stable property.
- Dedicated Image Processing Algorithm – Raw product can be analysed based on shape and colour. For materials with complex colours, the machine sorts materials more directly and accurately by using HSV-changed colour space sorting method.
- Unique Trough Configuration – The special anodising technology complies with international standards. The system can be equipped with cascade plate and narrow chute channel to meet the colour sorting for various materials.
- High Quality Solenoid Valve – The high frequency ejector has a long service life and has very low air consumption, providing the highest capacity rejection output.The system is available with different sizes of solenoid valves according to the raw product being sorted.
- Belt Conveyor Feeding – Belt conveyor feeding is adopted, materials feeding is much more stable which can improve rejection rate and sorting accuracy.
At the same time broken rate decline greatly.
- Simple Easy to Use Touchscreen Interface – The graphical interface is easy to use and learn for both technicians and line operators.
For more information call 1800 354 302 (Australia) or 0800 777 704 (New Zealand).