In-Shell Pecan Sorters
The PS-6,000/DS+ and PS-12,000/DS+ are the result of a commitment to continuous development by Inspection Masters. Major features include:
- Dual Spectrum Imaging with Shape and Size Recognition.
- The I.M. sorters uses two light spectrums—plus size and shape recognition—to separate clean in-shell nuts from reject material.
- Internet connectivity allows for factory monitoring and software upgrades
- Easy to use English/Spanish operator controls
Dual Spectrum Imaging+™ Demonstration
|Pecan Sorter Model No.||Sorting Per Hour (lbs)||Sorting Per Hour (kg)|
Major features include:
- Removes green and black nuts, sticks, stones, etc.
Our exclusive Dual Spectrum+™ technology identifies and ejects more unwanted material than any single spectrum sorter. See more.
- Increases cleaning plant throughput
No more slowing down your entire cleaning operation because a large amount of green or black nuts, sticks, stones, etc. must be removed by hand.
- Minimizes inspection table labor.
With almost all foreign material removed from your product flow, you’ll need very few people on the final inspection belt.
- User friendly set-up and adjustment
Touchscreen controls designed with the non-technical operator in mind. See more of the PS-6,00/DS+. / See more of the PS-12,000/DS+.
For more information call 1800 354 302 (Australia) or 0800 777 704 (New Zealand).