HyperScope Hyperspectral In-Line Inspection System
HyperScope is a hyperspectral camera-based system for seal inspection on rigid plastic packages.
The key to HyperScope’s technology is the hyperspectral camera technology that sees defects that a standard vision camera is unable to see, and can even see through printed films. HyperScope in-line system can inspect up to 160 packs per minute and can be retrofitted to any production line.
- Non-destructive, 100% Inline seal inspection of rigid plastic packaging
- Detects contamination through printed film.
- Detects contamination with low contrast, invisible for regular vision cameras.
- Easy setup and installation.
- Improves packaging quality
- Enables end-of-line automation
- Eliminates manual inspection
- Reduces product returns & scrap