Q Seal Tray Pack
The Q:Seal Tray Pack system checks the seal integrity of plastic trays containing food products. The Q:Seal Tray Pack can easily be integrated into any production line and interfaces with current reject mechanisms. The system reliably detects produce, grease & foreign matter in the seal area. It checks for the presence of the film, the seal and picks up any creases.
Seal Tray Pack system inspects transparent or white polystyrene trays and single or multi compartment trays. Printed lm can be checked if the seal area is clear of printing.
- Camsensor Smart Camera.
- Purpose designed split conveyor with back lighting.
- 10″ LCD Console with Infra-red Matrix touchscreen, & solid 316 stainless steel front.
- Camconsole LCD operator interface, built into machine.
- Mounting brackets and instructions.
- Reject station interface.
- Ethernet connection to plant network.
- Dedicated performance proven inspection algorithms.
- WebServer built into Camsensor for online management information.
- CamLink database and web reporting interface records statistics and images, allows for fine tuning the system and gathering historical management information.
- Inspection accuracy of 0.25 mm contaminant, depending on tray and contaminant opacity
- Inspection rate of up to 120ppm
- Designed to slot into any existing production line
- Food grade stainless steel
- IP67 wash down
For more information call 1800 354 302 (Australia) or 0800 777 704 (New Zealand).