X5 Pipeline X-Ray System
LOMA’s latest innovation in X-ray, the X5 Pipeline. Offering superior contaminant detection on a wide range of contaminants including all metals, bone, ceramic, glass and dense plastics. Plus a range of great new features.PDF BROCHURE
Category: X-ray Inspection Systems Tags: LOMA, metal detector for food ingredients, pipeline xray, diced meat x-ray, meat pastes x ray, sauce x ray, jam x ray, soups x ray, meat x ray
- X-Ray system designed for use in pipelines with a wide range of free flowing product.
- Good detection of all metals, bone, glass and dense plastics.
- Can be used with a wide range of products incuding meats, soups, or slurries.
- Built for 24/7 operation with pass key Protective Set-up for added security and control.
- Windows (WES) Industrial Grade PC with modem, Ethernet and Front Access USB Port.
- Icon driven full colour touchscreen control interface, with full product learn capabilities.
- Logs and date stamps reject images for full traceability and future reference.
- Unique USB high speed, high stability, detector array with 0.4mm diode pitch.
- IP69K for high pressure washing.
- 7 bar maximum pipe pressure.
- 400mm pipe fitting to fit into same space as IQ3 pipeline.
- Infeed & outfeed safety sensors.
|Finish||304 Stainless Steel (Brushed)|
|System Length||400mm (Without Reject)|
|Line Height Option||750mm - 1050mm+/- 50mm|
|Pipe Diameter||64mm or 75mm|
|X-Ray Output||150W (60kV 2.4mA)|
|IP Rating IP69k||IP69k|
|Power Requirements||230V AC, 50Hz or 110v AC 60Hz, Single Phase Mains|
|Operating Environment||0 to 30oC Vortex|
|X-Ray Safety||Leakage less than 1 µSv/h|
|Reporting||Event, Batch, Shift|
|Data Retrieval||Via USB, Ethernet,Enet|