Celsius – Midi
Non-Destructive Temperature Measurement System
The Celsius Midi measurement system offers a fast accurate method for non-invasive temperature measurement of a wide variety of food products. A larger Celsius Meso system is available for larger carton sized products.
The measurements are performed using microwave thermometry technology which measures the equilibrium temperature rather than the surface or core temperature. This produces fast, consistent and accurate readings because the temperature measurement is not reliant on the positioning of a temperature probe.
Celsius is not an alternative but the new standard offering:
Superior quality assurance:
- Celsius is proven to be the most accurate measurement available.
- Celsius will not miss hot or cold spots as it takes into account the entire product, giving the “desired” equilibrium temperature.
Increased production efficiency:
- Celsius offers the quickest results available to the industry, with minimum operator skill.
- Removal of paper-records eliminating human error.
- Celsius offers impressive paybacks, with savings made due to the removal of product wastage, packaging, replacement probes and rejected product.
For more information call 1800 354 302 (Australia) or 0800 777 704 (New Zealand).