Food manufacturers do their very best to ensure their products taste great and are of the highest quality.
But all the hard work can be done by a bit of bone, gristle, glass, metal or plastic. LOMA’s X5 Pipeline X-Ray can help food manufacturers minimise this risk, preventing contaminated product from making it to the supermarket shelf. Designed for ground mince, poultry, sausages, slurries & diced meat, the X5 Pipeline helps in five ways:
- Detects Bone & Gristle – Detection of various contaminants which may occur in the primary production process.
- Protect Other Processing Equipment – Inspection systems can be used to protect expensive mixing equipment such as mincing blades by identifying contaminants early in the process.
- Reduce Product Smearing – Provides a shorter point to point distance on product pipes to help to reduce smearing of the product.
- Reduce Cost with Less Wastage – Rejects bad product earlier in the production process to reduce cost.
- Improved Detection of Metal – An X-ray system can detect a smaller contaminants compared to metal detectors.
Want more information?