OX-TRAN 2/28 H OTR Analyser
The OX-TRAN 2/28 H is designed for laboratories that routinely perform a high quantity of OTR tests on mid to high-level barriers.
- Oxygen Permeation Analyzer
- Test Films
- Complies with ASTM D3985
- 4 Cell Cartridge System
The OX-TRAN 2/28 H Oxygen Permeability Tester with its unique 4 cell capability can test four barrier samples at the same time providing twice the throughput of traditional OTR instruments. The new dual film horizontal cartridge is removable for easy sample preparation and the user-friendly operator interface provides real time status of testing against target limits.
- Patented Coulox® sensor is the only absolute Coulometric sensor on market, never requiring calibration
- Low detection levels down to 0.05 cc/(m2*day)
- Fully automated temperature and flow controls simplify testing and provide unparalleled repeatability
- Industries fastest sensor response time allows shorter overall test times
- Dual film removable test cartridges allow testing of 4 samples at a time requiring less space
- Automated test method can start a test by a single press of a button
- TruSeal gas flushed perimeter sealing can eliminate the need for absolute zero in many tests thus shortening overall test times
The OX-TRAN 2/28 H high throughput analyzers can test the Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) on films from low to high barriers without humidification. It uses MOCON’s patented Coulox absolute (intrinsic) coulometric sensor requires no calibration and is the base for the ASTM standard D3985. This analyzer provides very accurate and repeatable test results within a wide detection range from 0.05 to 200 cc/(m2*day).
The 4-cell capability allows for triplicate testing with or without a reference film in the same test. The option to run a known standard as a control improves the confidence in the results. With 4 cells and its simplified operation the OX-TRAN 2/28 H is well suited for quality control laboratories performing a high volume of OTR tests.
The analyzer has industry leading features such as removable horizontal test cartridges, fully automated testing providing higher throughput in the lab and a QC test mode with real time display of testing status against target limits. It is available with a touch screen operator interface or without one where the control is via a local computer with the same easy to use color graphic interface.
For more than 25 years, MOCON’s OX-TRAN series of instruments have been the most trusted and longest lasting on the market. The OX-TRAN 2/28 H is the perfect choice for the busy laboratory routinely performing shortened or abbreviated permeation tests.